- [2-in-1 push pull helicopter]
- - 2-in-1 push pull helicopter
- [Sort the 4 color blocks into the helicopter and a sensor teaches colors and counting]
- - Sort the 4 color balls into the helicopter and a sensor teaches colors and counting
- [Spinning propeller plays realistic sound effects for role-play fun ]
- - Spinning propeller plays realistic sound effects for role-play fun
- [Wheels roll for take-off and activate fun responses]
- - Wheels roll for take-off and activate fun responses
- -Classic nursery rhyme book featuring 6 popular rhymes.
- -6 durable, easy to clean plastic pages.
- -Words to read and sing-along to.
- -Helps develops early language skills and reading concepts.
- Pull-along light-up phone with 10 light-up number/animal buttons. 3 modes of play with cute puppy mode selector for numbers, animals or music.
- The Star button asks questions, while lifting the handset will produce realistic role-play phrases.
- The pull cord tucks into the battery compartment.
- The handset also wobbles from side to side as it's pulled along. The volume control switch allows for quieter play.
- - Fully safety tested - Lots of interactive buttons including a horn, traffic lights, ignition key and turning wheel
- - Five vehicle buttons introduce vehicles, animals, colours, numbers and music
- - Non-breakable mirror for self-discovery
- - Includes 10 melodies and two sing-along songs
- - Suitable for children aged 12 - 36 months
- - Automatic shut-off preserves battery life.
- • Includes 4 sing-along songs and 15 melodies.
- • The 3 adorable individual characters can be taken in and out of the tool box and will encourage role play and imitative play. The cute characters also introduce numbers, colours and themselves.
- • Easy to grip handle for on the go play.